The Best Secure Text Messaging Solution For Senior Care From Zinc
Home health care providers are one of the most mobile teams within the healthcare industry, and new technology is transforming the way senior care is delivered. Zinc is the HIPAA-compliant secure text messaging solution for senior care that empowers quick communication of PHI.
Home health care organizations are turning to HIPAA-compliant Zinc to align their mobile workforce and bridge the gap between office and field professionals with:
- Text, voice, and calling - for instant and complete care coordination from any device to any location
- File and photo sharing - receive an updated list of meds, new orders,send notes, or snap a picture to best describe that new bed sore
- Location sharing - immediately notify the office when you arrive at the home or location where care is being provided
- Audio messages - easily share updates when you have a lot to say
- Instant mobile alerts - keep providers informed and in the loop especially when there is a change in visitation that needs to be quickly communicated
See why Zinc is the essential element for the home health care provider to stay empowered. Get this exclusive eBook to discover the advantages of HIPAA-compliant messaging today.
Zinc is Designed for Secure Work Communication
Text, voice, video, one-click group calling, location sharing, walkie talkie and more, in mobile and desktop apps.
Designed for IT control and management. Secure, compliant and easy to administer.
Built for companies and industries where workers spend their days away from desks.
Thanks for downloading the guide 7 Tips for Choosing A Communication App for the Field. Click below to view the guide.