Zinc Provides Messaging For Senior Care Alerts
When administering senior care in the home, it is important to offer your mobile workers the ability to securely communicate PHI and provide senior care life alerts. Zinc is the solution. Zinc is a HIPAA-compliant secure messaging platform that empowers communication between the office and care providers via text, voice, video calling.
Deliver secure messaging on employee-owned devices, and bridge the gap between the office and the field. Embrace Zinc to:
- Send custom push alert notifications to align employees across teams, departments, and individuals
- Share your location so the office knows where you are and can communicate your arrival time to patients
- Apply alerts to notify the field of visit updates and changes
- Ensure communications are being seen by the entire care team with message delivery confirmations and read receipts
- Reach the home office immediately when the ordering physician needs contacted
Zinc is your HIPAA-compliant messaging app that provides comprehensive communication allowing push alerts. Download our eBook to learn more about the Zinc solution
Zinc is Designed for Secure Work Communication
Text, voice, video, one-click group calling, location sharing, walkie talkie and more, in mobile and desktop apps.
Designed for IT control and management. Secure, compliant and easy to administer.
Built for companies and industries where workers spend their days away from desks.
Thanks for downloading the guide 7 Tips for Choosing A Communication App for the Field. Click below to view the guide.